Every mile counts and now there's a great tool to help you capture each one. The Garmin Forerunner® 10 is a GPS-enabled running watch that tracks distance, speed/pace, calories, and more. The Forerunner® 10 is so easy to use, that you can begin your run with the simple push of a button. Then just get to running and see your time/distance on one screen and calories/pace on another. To sweeten the deal, this is Garmin's most comfortable, lightest watch yet.
- Continuously records:
- Calories burned
- *Lap pace
- *Average pace
- *Lap speed
- *Average speed
- Provides motivating feedback when you achieve a PR like fastest mile or longest run.
- Automatically alerts you at the completion of each mile and flashes your time.
- Records and displays total time, distance, average pace, and calories burned when you complete and save a run.
- Upload workouts to the computer for more in-depth analysis.
- Water resistant up to 50m
- Training mode/GPS battery life – 5 hours avg
- Power save battery life - up to 5 weeks
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Shock resistance
Training Mode Features:
- Create customized screens.
- AutoLap® feature automatically starts a new lap at a specified distance of 1 mile or 1 km.
- AutoPause® feature automatically pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
- Virtual Pacer™ feature compares current running pace to target pace and alerts you when you are behind pace.
- Personal records are stored so you can keep track of your longest distance and fastest pace.
- Run/Walk feature is helpful for anyone just starting out or planning to include walking breaks by allowing you to set how many minutes you want to run and how many minutes you want to walk.
- Displays accurate current pace data.
- Simple to use watch features 2 screens with 2 customizable fields including distance, pace, time, and calories.
* Depending upon when your Forerunner 10 was manufactured, these features may require a free software update from GarminConnect.com.