It's time to stop counting laps and focus on your training. The Garmin Swim™ will do the math for you so all you have to worry about is making fast turns and slicing through the water. This swimming watch is designed for pool use and tracks distance, pace, stroke count, and more.
- Garmin Swim™ unit.
- USB ANT Stick™.
- Tracks distance, pace, swolf, and stroke count.
- Log drills so they show up in your workout data.
- View your interval distance and time at a glance.
- Access your total time and distance with the touch of a button.
- Easily pause the watch when you need to rest.
- Create timed sets with rest timers.
- Log your weekly total distance.
- Store past workouts.
- ANT+ technology allows you to wirelessly upload workouts and data to your computer.
- Garmin Connect™ compatibility allows you to join the online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
ANT+: ANT+ facilitates the collection, automatic transfer and tracking of sensor data for monitoring information anywhere, anytime. The key advantage of this unique managed network is device specific interoperability which enables wireless communication with other ANT+ products. This interoperability function (added to the base ANT protocol) now facilitates the reliable transfer of data between sensors and display devices such as watches, heart rate monitors and bike computers. Applicable in sport, wellness management and home health monitoring, ANT is proven with several million nodes shipped to date. ANT+ provides off –the-shelf interoperability to guarantee seamless digital wireless communication in the 2.4 GHz license-free band.