The Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile. This GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked.
Garmin made the Forerunner 210 simple to use so you can focus on your workout. Out of the box, you'll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions. Then just press start and take off. Once you're done, press stop. It really is that easy.
Why choose the 210? The Forerunner 210 has the same functionality of the Forerunner 110 plus these additional features:
- Heart Rate Alerts and Zones
- Optional Foot Pod (110 does not work with foot pod)
- Pace Options of Current, Average or Lap
- Detailed View of Saved Runs (110 only shows a summary until uploaded to a PC)
- Premium Heart Rate Monitor comes standard.
- Forerunner 210.
- Premium heart rate monitor.
- AC charger.
- Foot Pod.
- Charging/Data clip.
- Quick start manual.
- Owner's manual on disc.
- Continuously records your…
- Heart rate.
- Maximize your training with interval training and heart rate-based calorie computation.
- Each workout is stored in memory so you can review workouts.
- Upload workouts to the computer for more in-depth analysis.
- 1000 lap memory.
- Water resistant.
- Training mode/GPS battery life - 8 hours avg.
- Power save battery life - up to 2 weeks.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
GPS Mode Features:
- HotFix® satellite prediction, locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on your run in no time.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver stays locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
Training Mode Features:
- Create customized interval training workouts.
- AutoLap® feature automatically starts a new lap at a specified time or distance.
- See all your training data in real-time on a 1" x 1" display.
Foot pod Features:
- Connect to the optional wireless foot pod, which tracks your pace, distance, cadence and calories burned, both indoors and out.
- The foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements.
- Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data that is 98 percent accurate for most users, right out of the box.
Heart Rate Monitor Features:
- Wireless, digital chest strap sends heart rate data to the watch.
- Categorize and share through Garmin's online community, Garmin Connect or to the optional Garmin Training Center® software.
Garmin Running Comparison Chart (Click Here)