Polar’s RC3 GPS unit with HRM is for recreational runners looking for integrated GPS with smart guidance and accurate heart rate measurements for calorie consumption and more efficient training. This slim and lightweight training computer continuously tracks your speed, pace and distance and provides Polar Smart Coaching, a unique Polar feature for smarter training. Designed for multisport use, the RC3 GPS is easy to use with natural button placement and a maximized display with optimized visibility of our training data.
- RC3 GPS Watch
- Polar H3 heart rate sensor and soft adjustable strap
- USB Cable
Integrated GPS Features:
- Flat display minimizes reflections for optimal viewing.
- Natural button placement is easy to use.
- Display visible when pressing buttons.
- Well protected buttons help prevent incorrect button pressing.
- Date and weekday indicator.
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finning, Norwegian and Swedish.
- Dual time zone.
- KeyLock; By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Battery life: 12h in continuous use with GPS on, 11 days when training 1h/day with GPS on.
- Chronograph stopwatch.
- Time of day with (12/24hr) with alarm and snooze.
- IPX7 Water Resistant. (Not suitable for bathing or swimming. Protected against wash splashes and raindrops)
Body Measurement Features:
- SiRFstar IV GPS technology.
- Back to Start - GPS based feature that guides user back to the starting point of the training.
- Distance – training, lap, and total.
- Route mapping - analyze and share your training route via polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Running Index.
- Speed/Pace – current, average and maximum.
- Average and maximum heart rate of each lap
- Average, minimum and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm) or as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate.
- HRMax – age based or user set.
- Polar Fitness Test.
- Polar OwnCal.
- Polar Zone Optimizer – personalized sport zones.
- Polar Training Benefit.
- Number of laps – 99
- Sport Profiles.
- Graphical target zone indicator. This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- Automatic lap recording. With this feature you can set your training computer to take laps based on preset distance, for example, every 1 km/mi.
- ZonePointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity/pace/speed/cadence targets.
- ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
Polar Smart Coaching:
- Totals - includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Training files (with summaries) – 99
- Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Training Benefit - Polarpersonaltrainer.com tells the exact benefit of each training session.
- Running Index - Uses your speed/distance and HR to score your running economy and aerobic fitness for each run session lasting at least 12 minutes.
- Fitness Test – Tells you exactly how your fitness is developing.
- OwnCal - the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
- ZoneOptimizer - adjusts personal sport zones for every training session based on your current physiological condition.
- Training Load (in polarpersonaltrainer.com) - helps you to find the perfect balance between rest and training.
- PLAN your training with PolarPersonalTrainer.com
- TRAIN with Polar training computer by using Smart Coaching features
- SHARE your training and improvement highlights with your friends
- ANALYZE and get you feedback on your training with PolarPersonalTrainer.com
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via USB cable.
- Compatible with PC via USB cable.
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via USB cable.