Speed and distance is nothing without heart rate monitoring. Only by combining these three with the RS300X, you can truly make sense of your training. G1 GPS sensor provides speed and distance in various outdoor sports, so you know it's worth all the effort.
- Measures your heart rate combined speed and distance.
- Helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones.
- Displays how many calories you've burned.
- Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training.
- Transfer training data to polarpersonaltrainer.com with optional Polar FlowLink™.
- Strap for G1 and heart rate monitor included.
- Carrying pouch included.
- Batteries included.
Polar G1 GPS sensor provides speed/pace and distance measurement for outdoor sports, for example running or cycling. The G1 speed range is 0-199km/h / 0-123.6 m/h.
- Automatic/Manual target zone (% / bpm / HRR%)
- Display zoom
- Easy start (setting wizard)
- Event Countdown Timer
- Graphical target zone indicator
- Heart rate (displayed as % of maximum heart rate)
- Heart rate (displayed as bpm)
- HeartTouch™ button-free operation of wrist unit
- Over-sized display
- User configurable displays
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Water resistant - 50m
- two lines
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com with Polar FlowLink
- Battery type - AA (included)
- Full power mode (up to 30 hours with an optional lithium battery) - avg. 10 hours
- Low battery indicator
- Low power battery mode - avg. 15 hours
- SIRF-III chipset
- Shock resistant
- Speed and Distance
- WAAS support (wide area augmentation system)
- Water resistant - 20m
- Display text in English, German, French and Spanish
Polar exercise features
- Automatic lap recording - opt.
- Average heart rate of each lap
- Average heart rate of total exercise
- Exercise Date
- Exercise Set (extended exercise profiles)
- HR-based target zones with audible alarm - 3
- HR-based target zones with visual alarm - 3
- HRmax (Polar Fitness test-based)
- HRmax (age-based)
- Interval trainer (HR, pace, distance) guided workouts
- Maximum heart rate of each lap
- Maximum heart rate of total exercise
- Number of laps - 99
- Polar Fitness Test™ with OwnIndex®
- Polar OwnCal®
- Polar OwnCode® (5kHz)
- Polar OwnZone®
- Polar sport zones
- Speed-based target zones with visual and audible alarm - opt.
- Wireless ECG accurate heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Calorie expenditure - exe.total
- Exercise Time (total)
- Exercise file info page with date and time
- Lap info
- Last OwnIndex
- Maximum heart rate
- Number of exercise files (with summaries) - 16
- Target zone limits
- Time in target zone
- Distance summaries
- G1 GPS Sensor
- Run Distance
- S1 foot pod™
- Speed displayed in pace, or kmph/mph