Nathan's Trek Hydration Pack features a slanted holster for a 22 oz. hydration bottle and a versatile zippered pocket with flyout hole for wires making this a great hydration pak for activities lasting up to one hour.
- Angled and fully insulated holster with center of gravity belt placement.
- 22 oz. Hydration Bottle with clipless cap.
- Bottle security shock cord.
- Exterior zippered pocket with flyout hole for wires is perfect for small essentials or your favorite tunes.
- Padded, moisture-wicking backing.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective piping for added visibility.
- Adjustable to fit 26" to 46" waists.
Hydration Boosts Endurance. The body can lose over 96 ounces of water per hour during sustained high-intensity activity. Continual hydration optimizes body cooling and energy transport, resulting in peak performance during training, competition and recreation.
Ditch Disposables: Using a refillable bottle, like this one, cuts down on the 38 billion disposable water bottles that clog landfills each year. This bottle is good for you and good for the environment.
Information on BPA and Nathan Bottles.