Superfeet's most versatile model, Blue fits in lower volume, or tighter fitting footwear. The arch shape accommodates most foot types while the moderately deep heel cup provides control and comfort. Superfeet's most versatile model, Blue fits in lower volume, or tighter fitting footwear. The arch shape accommodates most foot types while the moderately deep heel cup provides control and comfort. The durable and lightweight polypropylene stabilizer cap provides optimum control and flexibility.
- Ideal for feet with low to medium arches that cannot tolerate maximum support.
- A shallower heel cup adds versatility in adding protecting and supporting the rear foot for the majority of foot types.
- A low volume accommodates tighter fitting footwear.
- Foundation™ foam, 1/16" thick high impact closed cell foam, will not absorb moisture.
- Agion® antimicrobial technology provides long lasting protection against odor causing bacteria.
- Recommended for lower volume footwear with a narrower heel counter and insoles that are either removable or glued in place.
- Ideal for running, hiking, casual and cleated footwear.
Recipient of the American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance, which recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health, and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
Rear-Foot Control Point:
Only Superfeet provides this feature to control over-pronation, thus helping keep your foot correctly aligned. Result: less stress on muscles and joints.
Mid-Foot Control Point: Another Superfeet original. This area stabilizes the mid-foot. Combined with Rear-Foot Control Point, this enables you to use your skeletal strength to your advantage. Result: a very stable foot, creating less muscle fatigue and more endurance.
Patented Support Bridge: This feature activates all the control points for better balance and alignment during the stride. An essential feature exclusive to Superfeet.
Natural Shock Absorption System: Only Superfeet uses this three-part system to naturally soften heel shock. This includes:
- Deep heel pocket to center fat pad
- Slight rocker bottom to allow for some foot roll
- Soft flange to allow for some soft tissue expansion.
Patented Shape: Contours to your natural foot shape, which helps provide maximum contact with the ground. Result: a confident feeling of balance and control.
Foundation™ Foam: Superfeet's XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) foam, Foundation™, provides durable biomechanical support. This ultra light, closed cell foam resists moisture and helps reduce shock while offering advanced comfort. Foundation's resilience and strength optimize the performance of all of Superfeet's trim-to-fit premium insoles.
Agion®: Agion's natural, silver based antimicrobial is built right into your insole to provide long lasting protection against odor causing bacteria. Agion adds continuous cleanliness to Superfeet's premium insoles - creating a clean, comfortable combination.
Women 4½-6 / Juniors 2½-4 Size C:
Men 5½-7 / Women 6½-8 Size D:
Men 7½-9 / Women 8½-10 Size E:
Men 9½-11 / Women 10½-12 Size F:
Men 11½-13 Size G:
*U.S. shoe size equivalent