Polar’s RC3 GPS unit is for recreational runners looking for integrated GPS with smart guidance. This slim and lightweight training computer continuously tracks your speed, pace and distance with SiRFstar IV GPS technology. Designed for multisport use, the RC3 GPS is easy to use with natural button placement and a maximized display with optimized visibility of our training data.
- RC3 GPS Watch
- USB Cable
Integrated GPS Features:
- Flat display minimizes reflections for optimal viewing.
- Natural button placement is easy to use.
- Display visible when pressing buttons.
- Well protected buttons help prevent incorrect button pressing.
- Date and weekday indicator.
- Display text in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finning, Norwegian and Swedish.
- Dual time zone.
- KeyLock; By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Battery life: 12h in continuous use with GPS on, 11 days when training 1h/day with GPS on.
- Chronograph stopwatch.
- Time of day with (12/24hr) with alarm and snooze.
- IPX7 Water Resistant. (Not suitable for bathing or swimming. Protected against wash splashes and raindrops)
- SiRFstar IV GPS technology.
- Back to Start - GPS based feature that guides user back to the starting point of the training.
- Distance – training, lap, and total.
- Route mapping - analyze and share your training route via polarpersonaltrainer.com
- Running Index.
- Speed/Pace – current, average and maximum.
- Number of laps – 99
- Sport Profiles.
- Graphical target zone indicator. This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- Automatic lap recording. With this feature you can set your training computer to take laps based on preset distance, for example, every 1 km/mi.
- ZonePointer is a visible and moving symbol on the training computer display indicating whether you are inside the pre-set target zone. This feature helps you to reach the desired intensity/pace/speed/cadence targets.
- ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity. You can either lock a zone before a training session or during it by pressing a button when you are on the desired zone.
- Totals - includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Training files (with summaries) – 99
- Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via USB cable.
- Compatible with PC via USB cable.
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via USB cable.