Maximize your run with the Soleus GPS Fit 1.0 Sport Watch and its high sensitivity GPS receiver and updated features. An update to the top selling Soleus GPS 1.0, the GPS Fit 1.0 features larger numbers you can read at a glance, a customizable screen, 4 light modes and a more breathable band for increased comfort. The GPS Fit 1.0 also has 4 easy to use buttons where the GPS 1.0 had 6. Accurately track distance, speed pace and calories burned with this high performance running tool.
To use GPS, simply press the Start Button and the watch will automatically switch to Run Mode and begin searching for GPS. There is also an indoor mode that you can select if you will be running indoors and want to use the watch as a timer. If a GPS signal is not found, it will automatically time out after 15 minutes so your battery isn’t excessively drained. For even greater convenience, Soleus is now compatible with strava.com.
Also new to the GPS Fit 1.0 are 4 Light Modes; 10 sec, 20 sec, off and on. When it is set to ‘on’, you can set the start time and the end time for when the light will be illuminated. Example: If you set the time between 7:00pm and 7:00am, anytime during those hours that you are running and the chronograph and GPS are running, the light stays on for easier visibility. When you press Stop, the light goes out after 10 seconds. When you press start again, the light is on. When 7:00am rolls around, the light automatically turns off. The 10 and 20 second modes tell the watch to illuminate the light for 10 or 20 seconds when the light button is pressed.
Soleus GPS Comparison Chart
- Soleus GPS 1.0 Sport Watch
- USB data upload cable
- USB charger
- High sensitivity GPS receiver.
- Current/total run distance in miles or kilometers.
- Current/average speed in MPR or Km/h.
- Current/average pace in MPH or Km/h.
- Current/total calories burned.
- Customizable screen allow you to change the top and middle display.
- Large, highly visible numbers can be seen with just a quick glance.
- 1/100 second chronograph resolution.
- 100 lap memory data storage.
- World time with 106 cities in all time zones.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- 4 Light Modes.
- PU co-molded strap, perforated for lighter weight and increased breathability, is comfortable and durable.
- 30m / 99ft (3 ATM) water resistance.