Explorers and athletes alike will love all of the built-in features of the Suunto Ambit2 R Black GPS watch, including training and exercise guidance to help you reach all of your goals. Personalize your experience with more than 1,000 Suunto apps that add even more functionality to this watch. The robust design and smooth look will be a great addition to your collection. You can plan, analyze and share your runs in movescount.com and other running-specific Suunto Apps.
- A long battery life offers 16/50 hours of use.
- Features a rechargeable battery, ANT+™ compatibility, and 50m water resistance.
- Built with a calendar clock, daily alarms, dual time, GPS timekeeping, and alarm snooze.
- Features daily exercise instructions, running cadence (from the wrist) and a recovery time suggestion after exercise.
- Altitude range from 1600ft.-29500ft.
- Recording intervals 1 second and 10 seconds.
- Features total ascent/descent and vertical speed.
- Features manual and automatic laps, an interval timer, a stopwatch, and countdown timer.
- Features a 3D digital compass, cardinal directions, a North indicator, and heading in degrees.
- Built with a declination setting and guided calibration.
- Features British, Finnish, Irish, Swedish, Swiss, and UTM NAD27 Alaska grids.
- Comes with 100 points of interest.
- Built with routes, speed, tracks, distance, and find back.