This is the perfect entry-level stringing machine for anyone looking to string their own racquets. The Gamma Progression 200 has the same easy-to-use features of more expensive models. This machine features a two point racquet mounting system, floating clamps, and a drop weight tensioner. The Progression 200 is ideal for stringing tennis, racquetball, badminton, or squash racquets.
- Broad base design with a tool tray for convenient storage.
- Wide mounting area safely and sturdily secures frames.
- Composite split drum gripper with patented diamond coated ratchet gripper.
- Quick 2-point mounting system.
- Two composite floating clamps.
- Drop weight tensioner with a range from 8-90 pounds.
- 360 degree turntable rotation for ease of use.
- Perfect for all your stringing needs including tennis, racquetball, badminton, and squash.
- Tools included: Gamma Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Straight Pliers, Razor Cutter.
- Includes a Starter String Pack with 3 sets of GAMMA performance string and the USRSA Getting Started Stringing Guide.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.