Stay cool and comfy while you cover the court with ease wearing adidas adiZero Bermuda shorts. Convenient side pockets and FORMOTION® fit provide better comfort in motion. As worn by Fernando Verdasco at the 2013 Australian Open.
- Ventilated ClimaCool® fabric keeps you cool and dry.
- FORMOTION® fit follows the natural movements of sport for a better fit and greater comfort in motion.
- Covered elastic waistband with terry cloth lining and internal drawstring provides a customized fit while side seam pockets are perfect for storing extra tennis balls.
- Mesh gusseted inseam for a more comfortable fit as well as enhanced ventilation.
- Mesh panel at side seam for additional breathability.
- Subtle all over print for enhanced style.
- 11.5" inseam.
- Heat sealed adidas logo at left leg hem.
- Heat sealed FORMOTION® logo at right side seam near hem.
ClimaCool®: ClimaCool® isn’t just another moisture-wicking fabric. It is an integrated system of fabric technologies that work together to regulate the athlete’s body temperature far better than any single fabric technology can. ClimaCool® apparel actively conducts heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat and moisture-dissipating materials, ventilation channels and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin.
FORMOTION™: Sport is not two-dimensional. Your apparel shouldn’t be either. The radical new cuts and three-dimensional engineering of FORMOTION™ create shaped garments that follow the curves of the body and mimic the motions of sport for better fit, greater comfort and amplified freedom of movement.
Small: 30-32" waist / 35-37" hip
Medium: 32-35" waist / 37-40" hip
Large: 35-39" waist / 40-44" hip
Extra Large: 39-43" waist / 44-48" hip
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.