When the legendary Pete Sampras
needs to practice his serve, he uses the durable polypropylene constructed Tourna Mini-Ballport hopper. This 36 capacity ball hopper features easy ball pickup and dispensing, and easy transformation between downward and upright positions.
- 36-ball capacity.
- Made of tough, durable, recyclable polypropylene.
- No wires to rust, welding to break or paint to peel.
- Handles rotate and lock up or down for easy pickup and dispensing.
- Rolling bars on the bottom help ease balls into the basket and hold them in.
- Sliding bars on the top slide open to make dispensing easy, and lock closed to hold balls during transport and storage.
- Handles lock into an upright position for ball collection and in a downward position for ball dispensing with a patented locking feature.
Ships in a small, 24 x 9 x 2 inch box. Assembly is easy with panels locking into place and legs easily attached with provided screws. Easy assembly instructions are in the box.
*Note: Tennis Balls are not included.