Light in weight, but heavy in protection, the Under Armour ColdGear Infrared Storm Run jacket has a wind and water resistant construction that shields you from the harsh elements. ColdGear Infrared uses a soft, thermo-conductive inner coating to absorb and retain your own body heat to provide extended warmth in chilly weather. You’ll train and run more comfortably and confidently with the flexibility of stretch side panels that allow greater mobility.
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body.
- 4-Way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility and maintains shape.
- Drawcord at the hemline provides an adjustable fit.
- Reflective Under Armour logo featured at left chest and wordmark at the back of the neck.
- Zippered side pockets provide secure storage.
- Self-fabric binding and internal neck tape offers a smoother look and feel.
- Anti-abrasion labeling and flat seams reduce irritation and chafing.
ColdGear® Infrared: A soft, thermo-conductive coating on the inner layer of your gear absorbs and retains your own body heat, so you stay warmer, longer… with no extra weight or bulk.
Small: 35-37” chest
Medium: 38-40” chest
Large: 41-43” chest
Extra Large: 44-46” chest
2XL: 47-49” chest
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.