Stay warm and comfortable when you cheer on the Terps in Under Armour's Reactor Soft Shell jacket. With a soft shell wind blocker fabrication and ColdGear® technology, this jacket will keep you warm without weighing you down.
- Full zip front with internal draft flap, zipper garage and stand up collar.
- Rubberized cord zipper pull.
- Raglan sleeve design provides a great fit with increased mobility.
- 2 front zip pockets with rubberized cord zipper pulls.
- Internal media pocket inside the front left pocket has it's own hook and loop closure and internal flyout hole for wires.
- Self fabric cuffs are made adjustable with a rubberized tab and hook and loop design.
- Self fabric waist with internal bungee and toggle.
- Bound inside seam construction.
- UA Moisture Transport System.
- Embroidered MD logo on left chest.
- Embroidered UA logo on left sleeve.
- "Under Armour" embroidered across back collar.
- Anti-abrasion labeling.
- Officially licensed collegiate product.
ColdGear®: Featuring a double-sided fabric that accomplishes the impossible: it keeps you warm without weighing you down. An inner waffle-weave design wicks moisture while circulating body heat throughout the fabric to keep you ready to go when the temperatures plummet. It goes on like a second skin wicking perspiration from your skin while redistributing body heat.
35-37" chest Medium:
38-40" chest Large:
41-43" chest Extra Large:
44-46" chest 2XL:
*Measurements refer to body size, not garment size.