With an aggressive multisport design, the KomodoSport LS is the perfect barefoot shoe for enthusiastic athletes of all types who are looking to raise the intensity of their workouts. This shoe is a necessity for any athlete looking for the most natural ride available without being barefoot. The KomodoSport LS can be machine washed and air dried.
Upper: > Closed, quick lace system assures a custom fit for a wide range of foot types. Individual toe pockets separate and strengthen toes, improving balance, agility and range of motion. 3M Scotchlite™ reflective accents for enhanced visibility. Dri-Liex® lining wicks sweat away from foot. Printing on toes protects the upper from toe-drag. Poly/Lycra upper with breathable mesh panels.
Midsole: Stitch-free, seamless 2mm footbed reduces friction.
Outsole: 4mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole which provides the grip and protection you need for a variety of cross training activities without compromising ground feel.
Available in width D (Medium).
| Foot Length: || Size: |
| 10 ¼" || 40 |
| 10 ½" || 41 |
| 10 ¾" || 42 |
| 11" || 43 |
| 11 ¼" || 44 |
| 11 ½" || 45 |
| 11 ¾" || 46 |
| 12" || 47 |
Please Note: All foot lengths are measured in inches. Foot shapes and sizes vary greatly. FiveFingers do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type.
To Measure Your Foot:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the top of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the foot length varies more than 1/6" it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your second toe is more than 1/6" longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.