For the freedom of a barefoot running experience with protection from rugged terrain, Vibram Spyridon minimalist running shoes are the perfect choice. The separate toe pockets are made to strengthen your toes and improve balance while the innovative design is sure to turn heads. These Mud Runners will ensure confident and secure grip over muddy and uneven terrain.
Upper: Stretch mesh and polyamide provide a flexible, breathable fit. Coconut Alive Carbon is light and porous, increasing air flow and a natural range of motion. Convenient Speed laces provide a secure fit.
Midsole: A molded 3D cocoon nylon mesh in midsole adds a rock block effect, dispersing impact over a wider area. An anti-microbial Dri-Lex® sockliner wicks sweat away from the foot to help keep you feeling dry and comfortable. Stitched-in polyurethane insole helps protect skin and foot tissue during longer runs.
Outsole: Aggressive tread design offers solid grip in all directions. 3.5mm rubber outsole maximizes impact protection from stones and debris.
| Foot Length: || Size: |
| 8 7/8" || 37 |
| 9 1/8" || 38 |
| 9 3/8" || 39 |
| 9 5/8" || 40 |
| 9 7/8" || 41 |
| 10 1/8" || 42 |
| 10 3/8" || 42 |
Please Note: All foot lengths are measured in inches. Foot shapes and sizes vary greatly. FiveFingers do provide some fit adjustment, but may not fit every foot type.
To Measure Your Foot:
- Stand with your heels flush against a flat vertical wall.
- Slide a ruler under each foot and measure the distance from the wall to the top of the longest toe.
- Take the longer of the two foot measurements.
- If the foot length varies more than 1/6" it will be difficult to get a precise fit for both feet.
- If your second toe is more than 1/6" longer than your big toe it may be difficult to get a precise fit.
Shoefitr lets you try on shoes online by showing you how they will fit.
Shoefitr uses 3D scanners to collect a shoe's internal measurements.
The measurements of your current shoe are compared to the one you want...
...and Shoefitr recomments the best fit.