Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt. If anything is broken, missing or wrong, please let us know as soon as possible.
If you need to make a warranty claim, please follow the instructions found below. You are always welcome to make a warranty claim in person. Simply bring the defective merchandise, along with your receipt, to our showroom.
- Tennis and Racquetball Racquets: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Squash Racquets: Due to the nature of the game most racquets do not carry a warranty. Please contact us to inquire about your specific frame.
- Strings and Grommets on New Racquets: 30-Day Warranty (excludes breakage due to normal play).
- Paddle Tennis Paddles: 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Shoes: 30-Day Limited Warranty, unless otherwise indicated (excludes normal wear and tear, toe drag, accidental damage, misuse, or improper care). Outsole Guarantees (up to 12 months) are offered on some shoes; please review product details for outsole guarantee information.
- Other Items: 30-Day Limited Warranty against manufacturer defect.
How to file a Warranty Claim
- See individual Footwear Outsole Guarantee information below.
- If you have a Warranty Claim that is not a Footwear Outsole Guarantee then please contact us to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-866-860-1416
- Please include a brief note and your RA number whenever making a Warranty Claim.
- Make sure to read our Return Policy for instructions on how to properly wrap your package. Improperly wrapped packages may be refused.
- When sending back a racquet please use padding and carefully box it. This will help ensure that no additional damage occurs during shipment which may void your warranty. Please do not send back racquet covers unless they are also defective.
If you have any questions please call (866)860-1416 or email us at email@example.com before you send back your Warranty Claim; we are always happy to help you.What happens once we receive your Warranty Claim?
All warranty claims made within 30 days from the date purchase will be inspected and, if approved, will be exchanged or refunded.
Warranty claims made past 30 days from the date purchased may be sent to the manufacturer for inspection. If the claim is approved, the manufacturer will repair the item when possible. If a repair is not possible, the item may be exchanged or an store credit may be issued. Please allow 4 - 8 weeks for this process to be completed. In-house credits must be used prior to their expiration date.
All replacement or repaired merchandise carries the remainder of the original warranty.
If the manufacturer rejects your claim then the product will be returned to you with an explanation.
Stringing on Replacement Racquets
If you send back a tennis racquet frame after 30 days from the date of purchase any replacement racquet that we send will be returned unstrung. If you would like your replacement racquet strung please include instructions and payment with your warranty claim.
All racquetball and squash racquets come pre-strung.
Footwear Outsole Guarantee Procedure
To submit a claim for shoe replacement, send your worn shoes with the guarantee card and your original, legible receipt to adidas, along with a check or money order for $13.25 to cover return shipping. Shoes must be accompanied by the guarantee card and original receipt to be considered for replacement. Please allow 2-3 weeks for replacement. For further information, please contact adidas at 800-448-1796. Mail claims to:
495 Cedar Crest Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Asics Outsole Guarantee Warranty Claims should be sent to ASICS America. Fill out warranty card and mail with shoes and original sales receipt to:
Tennis Returns Department
ASICS America Corp.
29 Parker, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Please send your warranted Babolat shoes back to:
650 South Taylor Ave
Louisville, CO 80027
Converse Outsole Guarantee Warranty Claims should be sent to Holabird Sports. Please follow our Warranty Claim .
Fila Outsole Guarantee Warranty Claims should be sent to Fila. For more information, please contact Fila U.S.A. at 1-800-787-FILA. The original receipt is needed.
HEAD Outsole Guarantee Warranty Claims should be sent to HEAD USA. For information please call the Consumer Warranty Phone Line 800-289-7366 Option 2. Mail shoes and original dated sales receipt to:
HEAD USA Inc.
Footwear Warranty Department
1041-A Swan Creek Drive
Baltimore, MD 21226
K-Swiss Bigshot Warranty Claims should be sent to K-Swiss. Send the shoes, including your name, address, phone number, original purchase receipt, and a check or money order for $5.00 to cover the return shipping to:
K-Swiss Bigshot Guarantee
31248 Oak Crest Drive
Westlake Village, CA 91361
All other K-Swiss footwear should be sent to Holabird Sports. Please follow our Warranty Claim Procedure.
Lotto Outsole Guarantee Warranty Claims should be sent to Holabird Sports. Please follow our Warranty Claim Procedure.
1-Year Outsole Guarantee - For all warranty claims and questions, please call New Balance Customer Care at (800) 595-9138.
For an explanation of the guidelines for making a warranty claim on a pair of Nike shoes and to obtain a claim number, contact Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453. Shoes, claim number, and a copy of your invoice should be sent to:
Attn: Name Of Shoe
26755 SW 95th Ave.
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070
Call 1-800-283-6647 and select option #1. Request a Return Authorization (R/A) number. Ship shoes including name, address, phone number and date purchased along with an original invoice to:
202 E 7th Street
Watsontown, PA 17777
Please call Reebok at 1-877-872-9827 for more information.
Send your shoes including name, address, phone number and date purchased along with an original invoice to:
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Attn: Guarantee Returns
320 Aldi Road
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
To submit a claim for shoe replacement, please contact Holabird Sports for a Yonex RA#. Once you have your Yonex RA#, send your worn shoes along with your original, legible receipt to Yonex. Shoes must be accompanied by the original receipt to be considered for replacement. Mail claims to:
20140 S. Western Ave.
Torrance, CA 90501
Court Equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines
Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.