Brooks Bedlam 2 Women's White/Gray/Gold
Ever wonder what it'd be like to run with springs at the bottom of your shoes? That's how the Brooks Bedlam 2 feels. The DNA AMP midsole from the Brooks Energize Collection returns energy better than any cushion currently on the market, giving you more out of what you put in. The holistic support system from the GuideRails works like bumpers on a bowling alley to keep you aligned when form begins to fade. With the Brooks Bedlam 2, runners get the best of both worlds for energizing cushion and universal support.
- Updated flat-knit upper for improved fit that moves with you.
- Updated integrated collar for a more sock-like fit.
Who's it for?
- Runners who want to try the springy sensation that Brooks DNA Amp cushioning provides.
- Runners of all gait cycles can benefit from GuideRails universal support.
- Runners who are having trouble with lower leg injuries in the knees, shins, and hips.
- Fans of the Brooks Levitate who want to try the stability version.
Upper: Dynamic midfoot wrap and Fit Knit upper comfortably hold your foot in place as it moves and expands. An integrated collar pamper your feet with plush comfort with a smooth, sock like-fit.
Midsole: DNA Amp Midsole harnesses the energy of each strike and returns to you, resulting in a springy sensation to propel you through long distances. Guide Rails holistic support gently steers your stride in alignment when form starts to fade, and stays out of your way when you don't need it.
Outsole: Arrow-shaped Midfoot Transition Zone points you in the right direction and helps you move quickly from heel-to-toe.
Runners who want to feel energized and supported during their runs will love the Brooks Bedlam 2!