Garmin fenix 5S Plus Glass White and Sea Foam Band GPS Watch
The new Garmin fenix® 5S Plus Glass White GPS smart watch is designed for the runners and athletic, outdoor adventurers who want to monitor their favorite activities in style. This premium watch offers the reliable GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo navigation systems and the ability to bring up to 500 of your favorite tunes along for the ride, too! Explorers will love the addition of routable TOPO mapping. Not only that, but this watch features Garmin Pay™ for phone and wallet-free payment when you need it. The Garmin fenix®5S Plus features the same premium technologies, but with a more compact design for those with smaller wrists.
- Glass models feature a domed, chemically strengthened glass screen material.
- Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 11 hours in GPS mode, up to 4.5 hours in GPS+MUSIC mode, and up to 25 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
- Built with an electronic compass.
- Features a high-sensitivity receiver and barometric altimeter.
- Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 meters.
- Features vibration alert, music control and VIRB® control.
- Comes with AC adapter and USB charging/data cable.
- Features sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep).
Advanced Running Features:
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target).
- V02 max estimate and recovery adviser.
- Displays a race predictor, running dynamics and personal records.
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fnix 5 compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fnix 5 estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
- Cadence number of steps per minute.
- Stride length shows your stride length in real time.
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal).
- Compatible with Vector™.
- Multiple bike profiles.
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories).
- Stroke type identification.
- Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories).
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green).
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course).
- Features a digital scorecard.
Outdoor Recreation Features:
- Provides area calculation.
- Features a Hunt/Fish Calendar.
- Provides sun and moon information.