Garmin Forerunner 735XT Run-Bundle GPS Watch
The advanced Garmin Forerunner 735XT Run-Bundle is a runners best training partner. This newly designed GPS has a soft silicone strap, is lighter and has a larger, easy to read face. Athletes will be able to track multiple sports and activities as well as record data for future comparison. Whether out on the trail, in the gym, or in the pool, progress will be right at your fingertips. You can get even the most advanced results from real-time pacing, dynamics, VO2 max and recovery advising. Store your data and create training plans based on your results using the Garmin Connect™ App.
- A smaller, lighter physical frame with a larger display.
- Built-in support for multiple sports including running, cycling, XC skiing, cardio and strength training and more.
- Includes a Strava suffer score which features heart rate comparison from previous activity to gauge progress.
- Battery life features 14 hours in training mode and 11 days in watch mode.
- Receive audio prompts from a connected smartphone, including laps and lap times.
- Estimates VO2 max and recovery time and predicts race times for several distances for running and swimming.
- Easy-to-read color graph shows heart rate zones at a quick glance.
- Feature Training Effect software and heart rate-based calorie computation.
- Doubles as a watch and activity tracker, counting steps, calories, and distance with a move bar and vibration alert.
- Smart Notifications display emails, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders, and more from compatible smartphones.
- Displays Auto Lap® and Auto Pause® training features.
- Provides pace alerts and Virtual Partner® software.
- Addition of GLONASS capability provides additional GPS accuracy.
- Bike speed/ cadence sensor compatible.
- Provides interval training and advanced workouts.
- Download watch faces, widgets, apps, and data fields from Connect IQ.
- Water resistant up to 50m.
- Includes HRM-Run™ monitor.
Garmin Forerunner Watch Comparison