Garmin HRM-Run Premium Heart Rate Strap (HRM4)
The Garmin HRM-Run™ Strap is the perfect accessory to accompany the most advanced Garmin Forerunner watches. This slender and lightweight strap provides accurate heart rate readings and senses torso movement with an accelerometer to compute running form metrics. This new module comes in a bright red color.
- Cadencethe number of steps per minute by displaying the total steps (right and left combined).
- Vertical oscillationthe bounce in your running motion (measured in centimeters).
- Ground contact timethe amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
- Ground contact time balance displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right.
- Stride length length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters.
- Vertical ratio ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form.
- Compatible with Forerunner® 920XT, 630, fenix®3, and epix™ models.