Altra Lone Peak 5 Men's 10th Anniversary Edition
Celebrating a ten-year legacy on the trail, the Altra Lone Peak 5 10th Anniversary Edition adds cushion and protection for your adventures. This durable off-road shoe provides a responsive ride from its Altra EGO™ midsole. Enjoy a plush and snappy feel that helps you adapt to the ever-changing terrain. Conquer any course with the grippy MaxTrac™ outsole lug pattern. Laser-cut drainage holes in the upper allow you to get drenched and stay dry. In the Altra Lone Peak 5 10th Anniversary Edition, the trail is yours!
- Altra EGO midsole provides a more responsive ride.
- Modified outsole design with MaxTrac™ rubber compound gives versatile grip and trail-ready traction.
- Laser cut perforations in the upper provide excellent drainage.
- Stoneguard™ rock plate adds more coverage while using less material.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a shoe with better grip than a traditional road shoe for running on trails.
- Athletes who compete in running events on uneven surfaces, such as trail runs, spartan races, mud runs and Ragnar relays.
- Anyone who needs a good hiking shoe to provide excellent grip while exploring nature.
Upper: FootShape™ toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out while the big toe remains in a straight position, creating a powerful toe-off.. Laser-cut perforations provide excellent drainage to keep you dry. Gaiter Trap™ hook-and-loop tab allows you to secure gaiters while preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ midsole provides a plush and snappy feel to adapt to uneven terrain. Balanced Cushion platform places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground, aligning your body posture and encouraging a low-impact landing. Stoneguard™ compression-resistant EVA provides better flexibility and absorbs shock from every stride.
Outsole: MaxTrac™ provides a perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability that eats rugged terrain like a champ.