Altra Lone Peak 5 Women's Balsam Green
Celebrating a ten-year legacy on the trail, the Altra Lone Peak 5 adds cushion and protection for your adventures. This durable off-road shoe provides a responsive ride from its Altra EGO™ midsole. Enjoy a plush and snappy feel that helps you adapt to the ever-changing terrain. Conquer any course under the grippy MaxTrac™ outsole lugs. Laser-cut drainage holes in the upper allow you to get drenched and stay dry. In the Altra Lone Peak 5, the trail is yours!
- Altra EGO midsole provides a more responsive ride.
- Modified outsole design with MaxTrac™ rubber compound gives versatile grip and trail-ready traction.
- Laser cut perforations in the upper provide excellent drainage.
- Stoneguard™ rock plate adds more coverage while using less material.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a shoe with better grip for running on trails.
- Athletes who compete in running events on uneven surfaces, such as trail runs, spartan races, mud runs and Ragnar relays.
- Anyone who needs a good hiking shoe to provide excellent grip while exploring nature.
Upper: FootShape™ toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out while the big toe remains in a straight position, creating a powerful toe-off to maximize running efficiency. Laser cut perforations provide excellent drainage to keep you dry. Gaiter Trap™ hook-and-loop tab allows you to secure gaiters while preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ midsole provides a plush and snappy feel to adapt to uneven terrain. Balanced Cushion platform places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground. This naturally aligns your body posture and encourages a low-impact landing. Stoneguard compression-resistant EVA provides better flexibility and absorbs shock from every stride.
Outsole: MaxTrac™ provides a perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability that eats rugged terrain like a champ.