Altra Lone Peak 6 Women's Navy/Light Blue
The Altra Lonepeak 6 trail shoe carries on the legacy with legendary comfort. Every stride on the Altra EGO™ midsole provides a plush and energetic ride over rocky terrain. Conquer any course under the grippy Maxtrac™ outsole, while the integrated Stoneguard protects from roots and debris. From the lowest valleys to the highest mountains, the Altra Lonepeak 6 reaches your destination!
- Extra perforations in the upper provide excellent drainage to keep your feet dry.
- Lacing pattern includes additional eyelets for a more adjustable fit.
- Horizontal heel strap makes it easier to enter and remove the shoe.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a shoe with better grip for trail running.
- Athletes who compete in running events on uneven surfaces, such as trail runs, spartan races, mud runs and Ragnar relays.
- Anyone who needs a good hiking shoe to provide excellent grip while exploring nature.
Upper: FootShape™ toe box lets your toes relax and spread out while the big toe remains in a straight position, creating a powerful toe-off to maximize running efficiency. Extra perforations provide excellent drainage to keep you dry. GaiterTrap™ tab lets you secure gaiters to prevent debris from entering the shoe.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ midsole provides a plush and snappy feel to adapt to uneven terrain. Balanced Cushion platform puts the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground. This naturally aligns your body posture and encourages a low-impact landing. Stoneguard compression-resistant EVA provides better flexibility and absorbs shock from every stride.
Outsole: MaxTrac™ rubber provides a perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability that devours rugged terrain.