Altra Lone Peak All-Weather Mid Men's Black
Come rain or shine, the Altra Lonepeak All-Weather Mid endures the elements. A waterproof eVent bootie wraps around your foot for protection in wet conditions. Enjoy a plush and snappy feel from the Altra Ego midsole. Conquer any course with the grippy MaxTrac outsole lugs. An external TPU heel adds support, protection and durability on your journey. For runners who want high speeds and dry feet, the Altra Lone Peak All-Weather Mid delivers!
- Altra EGO midsole provides a more responsive ride.
- Modified outsole design with MaxTrac rubber compound gives versatile grip and trail-ready traction.
- eVent waterproof bootie construction protects against the elements
- Stoneguard rock plate adds more coverage while using less material
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a shoe with waterproof protection for running in wet conditions.
- Athletes who compete in running events on uneven surfaces, such as trail runs, spartan races, mud runs and Ragnar relays.
- Anyone who needs a good hiking shoe to provide excellent grip while exploring nature.
Upper: FootShape toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out while the big toe remains in a straight position, creating a powerful toe-off to maximize running efficiency. Weatherproof eVent bootie construction protects against the elements. Gaiter Trap hook-and-loop tab allows you to secure gaiters while preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Midsole: Altra EGO midsole provides a plush and snappy feel to adapt to uneven terrain. Balanced Cushion platform places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground, which aligns your body posture and encourages a low-impact landing. Stoneguard compression-resistant EVA provides better flexibility and absorbs shock from every stride.
Outsole: MaxTrac provides a perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability that eats rugged terrain like a champ.