Altra Lone Peak All-Weather Women's Gray/Orange
Come rain or shine, the Altra Lonepeak All-Weather is ready for the elements. A waterproof eVent® bootie wraps around your foot for protection in wet conditions. Enjoy a plush and snappy feel from the Altra Ego™ midsole. Conquer any course with the grippy MaxTrac™ outsole lug pattern. An external TPU heel adds support, protection and durability for your adventures. For runners who want high speeds and dry feet, the Altra Lone Peak All-Weather delivers!
- Altra EGO midsole provides a more responsive ride.
- Modified outsole design with MaxTrac™ rubber compound gives versatile grip and trail-ready traction.
- eVent® waterproof bootie construction protects against the elements.
- Stoneguard™ rock plate adds more coverage while using less material.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a shoe with waterproof protection for running in wet conditions.
- Athletes who compete in running events on uneven surfaces, such as trail runs, spartan races, mud runs and Ragnar relays.
- Anyone who needs a good hiking shoe to provide excellent grip while exploring nature.
Upper: FootShape™ toe box allows the toes to relax and spread out while the big toe remains in a straight position, creating a powerful toe-off to maximize running efficiency. Weatherproof eVent® bootie construction protects against the elements. Gaiter Trap™ hook-and-loop tab allows you to secure gaiters while preventing debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ midsole provides a plush and snappy feel to help to adapt to uneven terrain. Balanced Cushion platform places the heel and forefoot at the same distance from the ground. This naturally aligns your body posture and encourages a low-impact landing. Stoneguard compression-resistant EVA provides better flexibility and absorbs shock from every stride.
Outsole: MaxTrac™ provides a perfect combination of grip, traction, and durability that eats rugged terrain like a champ.