Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Altra Rivera 2 Men's White/Green
Enjoy the open road in the Altra Rivera 2! Similar to its predecessor, this neutral road shoe is a go-to option for daily training, now with a more fine-tuned design. Step into an engineered mesh upper with an updated collar for a more streamlined fit. Enjoy soft and responsive strides on the Altra EGO™ midsole. The Bio Heel technology mimics your body's natural form while Innerflex™ grooves improve flexibility, helping you become one with the road. From long distances to daily miles, the Altra Rivera 2 offers the versatility to get the run done!
- Updated premium collar lining material is more streamlined for a better fit.
- Engineered mesh upper is more breathable and durable, with heel reflectivity and embroidered details.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners searching for a sleek, versatile shoe they can use for different training runs.
- Altra Fans looking for a shoe that sits in between the Torin and Escalante in the company's road running lineup.
- Runners with lower volume feet who would benefit from Altra's Slim Footshape™ Fit.
Upper: Durable and breathable mesh upper with heel reflectivity and embroidered details. FootShape™ toe box allows your toes to spread out naturally for more power and stability.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ midsole delivers a soft yet responsive ride. Balanced™ cushioning platform keeps heel and forefoot at the same height from the ground, encouraging better form and low-impact landings.
Outsole: Footpod™ outsole technology maps the bones and tendons of the foot to help it bend and move naturally. Bio Heel mimics the form of a human heel for smooth transitions and neutral Innerflex™ increases flexibility.