Enjoy lasting comfort for many miles in the Altra Timp 4! This ultra-cushioned trail cruiser gets a heel-to-toe overhaul, featuring a durable upper, soft midsole and grippy outsole. Extra drainage ports in the forefoot help you stay dry while passing through streams, creeks and puddles. Every stride on the Altra EGO™ Max midsole keeps you energized during long hikes or trail runs. Dominate the dirt with multi-directional MaxTrac™ outsole lugs. Built for long days on the trail, the Altra Timp 4 goes the distance!
- Softer collar construction provides a more secure fit.
- Altra EGO™ Max midsole replaces Quantic™ for a softer, more responsive ride.
- Modified MaxTrac™ outsole lug pattern offers multi-directional traction.
Who's it for?
- Runners who are searching for a super-cushioned trail shoe that handles long distances on the dirt.
- Runners who have worn the Altra Torin 5 before and want to try the trail version.
Upper: Abrasion-resistant mesh with durable overlays keep your feet protected. Footshape™ toe box lets your feet splay naturally. Gaitertrap™ hook-and-loop tab easily attaches to the shoe while protecting from rocks and debris. Drainage ports in the forefoot help you stay dry.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ Max midsole provides a soft and responsive ride. Balanced Cushioning™ platform places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground, encouraging better form and a low impact landing.
Outsole: MaxTrac™ outsole combines grip, traction and durability for all types of terrain. InnerFlex grooves offer flexibility to run over roots and rocks.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.