Altra Timp 4 Men's Orange
Enjoy comfort for miles in the Altra Timp 4! This ultra-cushioned trail cruiser receives a complete overhaul from heel to toe, with a durable upper, soft midsole and grippy outsole. Added drainage ports in the forefoot help you stay dry while passing through streams, creeks and puddles. Every stride on the Altra EGO™ Max midsole keeps you energized when the miles get harder. Dominate the dirt with multi-directional MaxTrac™ outsole lugs. Built for long days on the trail, the Altra Timp 4 goes the distance!
- Softer collar construction provides a more secure fit.
- Altra EGO™ Max midsole replaces Quantic™ for a softer, more responsive ride.
- Modified MaxTrac™ outsole lug pattern offers multi-directional traction.
Who's it for?
- Runners who are searching for a super-cushioned trail shoe that handles long distances on the dirt.
- Runners who have worn the Altra Torin 5 before and want to try the trail version.
Upper: Abrasion-resistant mesh with durable overlays keep your feet protected. Footshape™ toe box lets your feet splay naturally. Gaitertrap™ hook-and-loop tab easily attaches to the shoe while protecting from rocks and debris. Drainage ports in the forefoot help you stay dry.
Midsole: Altra EGO™ Max midsole provides a soft and responsive ride. Balanced Cushioning™ platform places the heel and forefoot at equal distance from the ground, encouraging better form and a low impact landing.
Outsole: MaxTrac™ outsole combines grip, traction and durability for all types of terrain. InnerFlex grooves offer flexibility to run over roots and rocks.