US sales only.
ASICS GEL-Cumulus 25 Men's Midnight/Cilantro
Day in and day out, the ASICS GEL-CUMULUS 25 provides reliable comfort during your training runs. This neutral running shoe offers lightweight cushioning and breathability for long distances. Stay soft and smooth as you cruise under the full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS midsole while PureGEL™ in the heel absorbs shock from every step. AHARPLUS™ and AHAR LO™ rubber on the outsole improves grip and durability in key areas. Light, bouncy and energetic, the ASICS GEL-Cumulus 25 conquers any training challenge!
- Full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS midsole with an extra 2mm stack height provides maximum underfoot cushioning.
- PureGEL™ technology in the heel absorbs more impact for softer landings and smoother transitions.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a soft and flexible shoe for daily training runs.
- Runners seeking a smooth and reliable shoe to carry them through high mileage and long distances.
- New runners looking for a comfortable, entry-level shoe to start their running journey.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper improves breathability to keep your feet cool throughout the run. More than 90% of the polyester in the upper is made from recycled materials to reduce carbon emissions. Reflective accents add visibility in low-light conditions. OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort.
Midsole: FF BLAST™ PLUS provides lightweight shock absorption and responsive energy return. PureGEL™ technology in the heel provides softer landings.
Outsole: High-abrasion AHAR™ LO and AHAR PLUS™ rubbers provide durability and traction in key areas while reducing the shoe's overall weight. Full ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride.