ASICS GT-2000 10 Women's Lake Drive/White
Stability never felt so smooth. Reaching various speeds and distances, the ASICS GT-2000 10 is a versatile running shoe. Slide into an engineered knit upper that hugs your foot for a featherlight fit. Every stride on the FLYTEFOAM® Propel midsole adds a responsive bounce to your runs. Whether you're a casual runner or a competitive racer, the ASICS GT-2000-10 supports your running goals!
- FLYTEFOAM Propel midsole provides a more responsive underfoot feel, working with rearfoot GEL® for the ultimate cushion experience.
- LITETRUSS™ technology adds medial support for moderate overpronation.
- Engineered knit upper combines stretch, support and breathability.
Who's it for?
- Runners who need a daily training shoe that provides lightweight stability during road running.
- Heel strikers who want each stride to land on bed of soft cushion for less impact at ground contact.
Upper: Engineered Knit upper provides a comfortable and supportive fit that wraps your foot like a second skin.
Midsole: FLYTEFOAM™ Propel midsole creates a responsive bounce with every step. Rearfoot GEL™ cushioning increases shock absorption in the heel. 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ improves compression at footstrike for a smooth and stable ride. LITETRUSS™ adds medial support, prevents overpronation, and leads and efficient transition.
Outsole: ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR®) is placed in critical areas to provide exceptional durability.