Brooks Caldera 6 Women's Pink Glo/Peacoat/Marshmallow
Enjoy soft comfort on the trail in the Brooks Caldera 6! This off-road running shoe provides a light and responsive ride to boost your agility on the beaten path. Its nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 midsole offers supreme softness with every stride, while the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole provides reliable traction. Slip into a quick-drying air mesh upper and stay cool while crossing through streams and puddles. With plush comfort and responsive cushioning, the Brooks Caldera 6 provides a stable ride on uneven surfaces!
- Updated midsole features nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 for the softest ride yet.
- Redesigned midsole and outsole feature raised side walls and a widened platform for a stable ride.
- Quick-drying air mesh upper improves breathability.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a responsive and comfortable shoe to wear while blazing the trails.
- Runners who have tried the Brooks Divide for trail running and want something with more padding.
Upper: Lightweight, quick-drying air mesh upper provides excellent ventilation. Internal midfoot saddle holds the foot securely without sacrificing breathability. 3D Fit Print upper offers structure and durability without sacrificing comfort. TPU toe cap adds durable protection. Lace keeper stows laces out of the way. Front and back attachment points make it easy to secure gaiters.
Midsole: Nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 midsole provides a lightweight, durable and responsive ride.
Outsole: TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface area lugs provide excellent uphill and downhill traction--even on wet surfaces. Widened base and split-heel outsole stabilize landings to lead you smoothly over uneven terrain.