US sales only.
Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX Women's Black/Blackened Pearl/Coral
Adapt to the ever-changing terrain in the Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX! This durable trail tank provides a stable, waterproof platform to explore the outdoors. Dominate wet and dry surfaces on the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole. Enjoy soft and light strides under the DNA LOFT v2 midsole. With reliable traction and durable protection, the Brooks Cascadia 16 GTX is ready for technical terrain. The trail won't know what hit it!
Who's it for?
- Runners and hikers who want a durable, stable, and grippy trail shoe.
- Aggressive trail runners who need a shoe that can handle uneven surfaces and inclement weather.
- GORE-TEX® upper: Lightweight GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit membrane is bonded directly to the upper for a light, flexible fit.
- Enhanced adaptability: New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, creating a more stable ride.
- Flexible protection: Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while adjusting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Softer cushioning: DNA LOFT v2 midsole provides 5% softer and 20% lighter cushioning compared to the previous model.