US sales only.
Brooks Cascadia 16 Men Eclipse/Marina/Chalk
Adapt to the ever-changing terrain in the Brooks Cascadia 16! This durable trail tank provides a stable platform to explore the outdoors. Dominate wet and dry surfaces on the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole. Enjoy soft and light strides under the DNA LOFT v2 foam midsole. With reliable traction and durable protection, the Brooks Cascadia 16 is ready for technical terrain. The trail won't know what's comin'!
- DNA LOFT v2 cushioning is softer and lighter than the previous version, with an extra 2mm of foam in the midsole for more comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for adaptability on rugged terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield includes vertical grooves for lateral responsiveness.
Who's it for?
- Runners and hikers who want a durable, stable and grippy trail shoe.
- Aggressive trail runners who need shoes that can handle uneven surfaces and inclement weather.
Upper: Single-layer mesh provides a breathable yet secure fit. Gaiter tab on the heel secures gaiters. Lace keeper stores laces out of the way for convenience. Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
Midsole: DNA LOFT v2 cushioning leads soft and light strides. Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while responding to uneven ground.
Outsole: TrailTack sticky rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces. Drainage ports release water quickly to keep you moving.