US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Brooks Cascadia 16 Women's Aqua/Tourmaline/Rooibos Tea
Adapt to the ever-changing terrain in the Brooks Cascadia 16! This durable trail tank provides a stable platform to explore the outdoors. Dominate wet and dry surfaces on the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole. Enjoy soft and light strides under the DNA LOFT v2 midsole. With reliable traction and durable protection, the Brooks Cascadia 16 is ready for technical terrain. The trail won't know what hit it!
Who's it for?
- Runners and hikers who want a durable, stable, and grippy trail shoe.
- Aggressive trail runners who need a shoe that can handle uneven surfaces and inclement weather.
- Enhanced adaptability: New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, creating a more stable ride.
- Flexible protection: Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while adjusting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Softer cushioning: DNA LOFT v2 midsole provides 5% softer and 20% lighter cushioning compared to the previous model.