US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Brooks Cascadia 16 Women's Basil/Duffel Bag/Coral
Adapt to the ever-changing terrain in the Brooks Cascadia 16! This durable trail tank provides a stable platform to explore the outdoors. Dominate wet and dry surfaces on the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole. Enjoy soft and light strides under the DNA LOFT v2 midsole. With reliable traction and durable protection, the Brooks Cascadia 16 is ready for technical terrain. The trail won't know what hit it!
- DNA LOFT v2 cushioning is softer and lighter than before.
- Extra 2mm of foam in the midsole improves comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for adaptability on rugged terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield includes vertical grooves for lateral responsiveness.
Who's it for?
- Runners and hikers who want a durable, stable and grippy trail shoe.
- Aggressive trail runners who need a shoe that can perform on uneven surfaces and in inclement weather.
Upper: Single layer mesh provides a breathable yet secure fit. Gaiter tab on the heel secures gaiters. Lace keeper stores laces out of the way for convenience. Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
Midsole: DNA LOFT v2 cushioning leads soft and light strides. Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while adapting to uneven terrain.
Outsole: TrailTack sticky rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces. Drainage ports release water quickly to keep you moving.