Brooks Cascadia 16 Women's Sasquatch Collection
Adapt to the ever-changing terrain in the Brooks Cascadia 16 Sasquatch Collection! This durable trail tank provides a stable platform to explore the outdoors. Dominate wet and dry surfaces on the sticky TrailTack rubber outsole. Enjoy soft and light strides under the DNA LOFT v2 midsole. With reliable traction and durable protection, the Brooks Cascadia 16 Sasquatch Collection is ready for technical terrain. The trail won't know what's comin'!
- DNA LOFT v2 cushioning is softer and lighter than before.
- Extra 2mm of foam in the midsole improves comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for adaptability on rugged terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield includes vertical grooves for lateral responsiveness.
Who's it for?
- Runners and hikers who want a durable, stable and grippy trail shoe.
- Aggressive trail runners need shoes that can perform on uneven surfaces and in inclement weather.
Upper: Single-layer mesh provides a breathable yet secure fit. Gaiter tab on the heel secures gaiters. Lace keeper stores laces out of the way for convenience. Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
Midsole: DNA LOFT v2 cushioning leads soft and light strides. Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while adapting to uneven terrain.
Outsole: TrailTack sticky rubber outsole offers excellent traction on wet and dry surfaces. Drainage ports release water quickly to keep you moving.
About the Sasquatch Collection: Designed by Louie Gong (Nooksack), the Sasquatch Collection celebrates our connection to the land on which we run. In his interpretation of the story, Sasquatch is a shapeshifter who looks out for those who protect the land. Licorice ferns and big leaf maples featured throughout the collection honor the Pacific Northwest and invite you to run with respect along every trail.