Turbocharge your trail miles in the Brooks Catamount 2! Boasting responsive cushioning, grippy traction and a propulsive plate for uphill efficiency, this trail running shoe helps you hit top speeds. Slide into a dual-sided air mesh upper with a hydrophobic TPEE outer layer that dries quickly and provides a soft, next-to-skin feel. The SkyVault propulsive plate delivers snappy responsiveness with each stride to help you power up hills while doubling as a rock shield to protect your feet against trail hazards. Every stride on the lightning-fast DNA FLASH midsole helps you fly on the beaten path. For trail runners looking to soar to new speeds, the Brooks Catamount 2 conquers any terrain!
- SkyVault propulsion plate is engineered to help you run uphill efficiently while doubling as a rock shield to protect from trail hazards.
- Dual-sided air mesh features an abrasion-resistant and hydrophobic TPEE outer layer and an inner layer made from 100% recycled polyester fiber that dries quickly and provides a soft, next-to-skin feel.
- Made with recycled materials equivalent to seven plastic water bottles
Who's it for?
- Runners looking for a lightweight, responsive shoe to take on the trails.
- Competitive trail racers who want to run fast during challenging off-road events.
- Uphill propulsion: All-new SkyVault propulsion plate provides a responsive drive to reach the peak and push the pace.
- Light & responsive cushioning: Nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole delivers the perfect blend of adaptive cushioning for a fast ride.
- TrailTack grip: Rubber outsole offers traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Strong yet flexible internal reinforcements around the midfoot, with a half bootie tongue construction keep your feet secure.
- TPU toecap and mud guard protect against wet dirt, rocks and debris for comfort and durability.
- Drainage slits allow water to leave the shoe quickly and let your feet dry faster.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.