Brooks Hyperion Elite 2 Men's Nightlife/White/Black
Reach top speed in the Brooks Hyperion Elite 2! Using the same DNA FLASH midsole as the Hyperion Tempo, this version adds softness and more bounce to an already-explosive shoe. A slightly curved heel and toe design works with a carbon fiber plate in the midsole to create a quicker turnover, moving you forward faster. The wider platform provides more stability and an accommodating fit, even at high speeds. If you're looking for a fast shoe that can handle quick tempos and help you reach race day records, then lace up the Brooks Hyperion Elite 2!
- DNA FLASH nitrogen-infused midsole replaces DNA Zero
- 2mm higher stack height for more cushion than the previous version.
- New Rapid Roll technology works with the carbon fiber plate to provide a faster turnover.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a fast shoe for tempo training to setting records on race day.
- Runners who need a shoe that can withstand the demands of racing and last from 200-400 miles.
Upper: Mechanical stretch woven upper provides a thin and lightweight fit. Comfort collar in the heel reduces irritation to prevent chafing.
Midsole: DNA Flash nitrogen-infused midsole provides a competitive combination of light and responsive cushioning. Carbon fiber propulsion plate provides snappy transitions and propels you forward faster. Rapid Roll technology works with the carbon plate to encourage a quicker turnaround.
Outsole: Thin rubber outsole saves weight to unleash speed.
Unisex Sizing Note: The normal width for the Hyperion Elite is D, equivalent to a women's wide or men's medium. The Hyperion Elite follows men's sizing, which is 1.5 larger than women's. For example, a woman who wears a size 9.5 shoe would also wear a men's 8.