Brooks Hyperion Elite 2 Unisex White/Silver/Nightlife
Find your top speed in the Brooks Hyperion Elite 2! Using the same DNA FLASH midsole as the Hyperion Tempo, this version adds softness and more rebound to an already-explosive shoe. A slightly curved heel and toe design works with a carbon fiber plate in the midsole to create a quicker turnover, moving you forward faster. The wider platform provides more stability and an accommodating fit, even at high speeds. If you're looking for a fast shoe that can handle quick tempos and help you reach race day records, then lace up the Brooks Hyperion Elite 2!
- DNA FLASH nitrogen-infused midsole replaces DNA Zero
- 2mm higher stack height for more cushion than the previous version.
- New Rapid Roll technology works with the carbon fiber plate to provide a faster turnover.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners who want a fast shoe for tempo training to setting records on race day.
- Runners who need a shoe that can withstand the demands of racing and last from 200-400 miles.
Upper: Mechanical stretch woven upper provides a thin and lightweight fit. Comfort collar in the heel reduces irritation to prevent chafing.
Midsole: DNA Flash nitrogen-infused midsole provides a competitive combination of light and responsive cushioning. Carbon fiber propulsion plate provides snappy transitions and propels you forward faster. Rapid Roll technology works with the carbon plate to encourage a quicker turnaround.
Outsole: Thin rubber outsole saves weight to unleash speed.