The Brooks Levitate GTS 6 provides energetic support for your stride. This running shoe features GuideRails® technology and a springy DNA AMP v2 midsole to keep you comfortable for miles. Enjoy a flexible and accommodating fit in the engineered creel mesh upper. The Arrow-pointed pattern on the outsole lets your foot move quickly through your stride, leading smooth transitions. If you want to set new milestones, the Brooks Levitate GTS 6 supports your goals!
- DNA AMP v2 in the midsole is 10% lighter than the previous version, with an extra 2mm of foam for a springy and comfortable ride.
- Wider midfoot provides smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Made with recycled materials equivalent to seven plastic water bottles.
Who's it for?
- Runners who want to experience the springy sensation provided by the DNA AMP v2 midsole.
- Runners who need a support shoe to keep them energized during long runs and tempo training.
- Runners who used to wear the Brooks Bedlam and are looking for a replacement shoe.
- Super Springy: DNA AMP v2 foam is 10% lighter and adds comfort to every stride.
- GuideRails® Holistic support system: Innovative technology supports your body in its natural motion path while keeping excess movement in check.
- Accommodating fit: Engineered creel mesh upper offers more breathability and ensures a flexible fit.
US sales only.
Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.