COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch
Meet the strongest sports watch on the planet. The COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch helps you attack harsh climates without sacrificing style. Coming in at only 54 grams, this rugged yet premium sports watch is the lightest in its weight class. Enjoy extended battery life that lasts 150 hours in UltraMax mode and 60 hours in full GPS mode. Easily view your splits, heart rate, and other important stats, all with one finger using the Digital Dial. Get daily acclimatization evaluations and suggestions when it's safe to climb higher with 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring in Altitude Mode. Powerful on your adventures yet elegant on your wrist, the COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch is ready for any challenge.
- Scratch-proof screen made from Sapphire glass with Diamond-like for beauty and durability.
- Battery life: 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode, 150 hours in UltraMax mode
- Digital Dial helps you easily navigate the VERTIX, giving you more time to focus on finishing your workout or run.
- 150 Meter Water Resistant accurately tracks your activities, whether on land or sea.
- COROS Training Mode: Build your own workouts for Running, Cycling, Swimming or Strength Training. Select from more than 200 preloaded exercises to create your ideal session. Download workouts from professional athletes and coaches to take your training to another level.
- Night Mode: leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. Bright enough to read yet dim enough to preserve battery life. It turns off automatically after you finish.
- Track Run Mode: Accurately measures your track workouts regardless of which lane you choose.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode
- Performs in extreme cold: Works down to -4° F/-20° C with less than 30% depreciation in battery performance. VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22° F/-30° C extreme testing
- Touch screen navigation lets you easily zoom in and out to track your path.