Diadora Speed Blushield 5 Club Women's White/White/White
Fast, supportive and comfortable, the Diadora Speed Blushield 5 AG Club offers everything you need for the match. Step into a soft D-Skin upper that wraps around your foot for a secure and comfortable fit. Feel explosive with every move on the Blushield midsole, which absorbs impact and returns energy to propel you toward the ball. The Duratech 50000 rubber outsole offers excellent traction on clay surfaces, so you can keep going during long rallies.
- Air mesh upper is lighter and more breathable. More cushion in the tongue and collar increases comfort.
Who's it for?
- Club players who need a shoe that meets the requirements for their league.
- Tennis players looking for a stable shoe to wear during practice and match play.
- Runners who love the Diadora Blushield cushion and want to try it in a tennis shoe.
Upper: Suprelltech, AirMesh, and D-Skin combine to provide durability in high-wear areas, while increasing breathability to keep you cool during the match.
Midsole: Lightweight EVA provides soft underfoot cushioning. Blushield technology blends comfort and responsiveness to absorb impact and provide energy return.
Outsole: Duratech 5000 rubber compound adds long-lasting traction on clay court surfaces.
6-Month Outsole Guarantee: In case of worn or tear of the outsole, customers need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- A picture with a general overview of the product and a picture in which the damaged occurred is clearly visible (PDF or JPG format).
- A clear picture of the proof of purchase where the details are readable (receipt, Debit or Credit Card statement) with the name/address of the store, the date of purchase, and the price paid for the merchandise.
- Picture of the ACF label.
- Filled in registration card with a brief description of the wear and tear problem and the customer s address, including zip code, a telephone number, and email address.
As soon as the information is received, it will be forwarded to the department in charge in Italy, which monitors and manages the requests and sends the replacement shoes if the conditions meet the demand.