Dunlop FX 700
Pump up the power with the Dunlop FX 700 tennis racquet! With the largest head size in the FORCE series, the 700 packs a punch while adding forgiveness on off-center shots to provide a comfortable, all-around playing experience. Feel the force of every swing with the POWER BOOST grommet structure that increases string movement. Enjoy more comfort from the Flex Touch Resin with high elasticity and vibration dampening to increase touch. If you have a short to medium swing style, the Dunlop FX 700 is a perfect match.
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: Aerodynamic head shape with a sharp, modern-looking shaft and wider throat for more stability.
- Flex Touch Resin: New material with a unique, high-performance thermoplastic elastomer compound with high elasticity and vibration dampening for increased touch and feel.
- Sonic core made with Infinergy® by BASF located in the 2 and 10 o'clock areas of the racquet. Infinergy® is the world's first E-TPU (expanded thermoplastic polyurethane).
- Power Grid String Tech pattern is denser in the middle of the racquet and wider at the top. This pattern creates more power distribution at the top of the racquet to meet the modern-day player's needs.
- Power Boost Groove: grommet structure increases string movement and expands the sweet spot for comfort.