Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Garmin Enduro 2 GPS Watch
Explore the ends of the earth with the Garmin Enduro™ 2! This ultra-performance multisport GPS watch provides up to 150 hours of battery life in GPS mode with a solar charging lens to withstand your demands. Enjoy lightweight comfort in any condition from the UltraFit nylon band. Stay on course with TopoActive maps and NextFork™ map guide to help you find your way. SatIQ™ technology maximizes battery life without compromising positional accuracy. The bright LED flashlight helps you stay aware of your surroundings during after-dark runs. Grade-adjusted pace and performance metrics take your training to another level. Built for ultra-athletes who expect the best, the Garmin Enduro™ 2 outlasts the competition!
- Solar Charged Battery Get up to 34 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 12 days when solar charging and up to 150 hours in GPS mode.
- Durable Design: Large 1.4" solar charged display and 51 mm case with sapphire lens provides style and protection. UltraFit band offers long-distance comfort in any condition.
- Traditional button controls and a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- Trail Run VO2 MAX: Estimates your cardiovascular fitness level by adjusting based of varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect running output.
- Ultrarun Activity: Log the time you spend at aid stations with the rest timer.
- Adventure Racing App: Allows you to see heart rate, elevation, segment times and other metrics when the race is on. Records GPS in this mode but is unavailable to view, per adventure race rules. Summary screen helps verify your finish time with the race committee.
- ClimbPro: See real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- PacePro™ Technology: Helps you keep pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Grade-Adjusted Pace: Understand how to adjust pace over varying terrain to perform according to your plan.
- Visual Race Predictor: Provides an estimate of what your pace could be for a distance you want to run based on your history and fitness level. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- Heat and Altitude Acclimation: See how your body is acclimating to different environments when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Performance Metrics: View advanced training metrics including running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 Mac, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- Automatic Rest Timer: Automatically keeps track of time spend at an aid station or checkpoint during an ultrarun activity so you don't have to worry about pausing.
- Built-in Sports Apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, indoor climbing and more.
- Recovery Time Advisor: Lets you know when you'll be ready for another hard workout after each exercise session.
- Daily Workout Suggestions: Get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and status.
- Backcountry Ski: Helps distinguish between skiing and climbing, showing specific metrics to either ascent or descent.
- XC Ski Dynamics: Helps measure the exercise load of your cross-country workouts when paired with the HRM Pro Plus chest strap (Sold separately).
- Surf-Ready Features: Works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature to create a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera.
- MTB Dynamics: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Superbright Flashlight: Built-in multi-LED flashlight provides quick access to a bright, steady beam to guide your way in low-light conditions.
- SatIQ™ Technology: AutoSelect mode uses SatIQ technology to determine the GPS mode necessary to maximize battery life without compromising accuracy.
- Multi-Band GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo) for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate.
- NextFork™ Map Guide: See the distance to the next trail intersection as well as the name of the upcoming trail.
- Up Ahead: Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your trail with an altimeter for elevation, barometer to monitor weather and a 3-axis electronic compass.
- SkiView™ Maps: Preloaded SkiView maps, run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- Multi-continent Topo Maps: Keep your explorations on track with built-in maps from around the world.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. Also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse OX Sensor: Uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Health Snapshot™: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate variability, Pulse Ox, respiration and stress. Then generate a report and share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring: Optimize your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or need to rest.
- Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full breakdown of light, deep and REM sleep stages.
- Respiration Tracking: See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and breathwork/yoga activities.
- Hydration Tracking: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. Enable auto goals to see estimated sweat loss after activity that adjusts your goal accordingly.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Music Apps: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required).
- Garmin Pay™ Contactless Payments: Breeze through checkout lines with contactless payments through participating providers.
- Safety and Tracking Features: Send a message with your location to contacts manually or automatically during select outdoor activities when your watch and phone are paired.
- Connect IQ™ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps/widgets from the store on your compatible smartphone.