Garmin Enduro GPS Watch
Go the distance with the Garmin Enduro multisport GPS watch! With top performance training features and a Power Glass solar charging lens that extends battery life up to one year, this fitness watch outlasts the competition.
- Power Glass solar charging lens harvests the power of the sun to extend battery life up to one year (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.
- Rugged, lightweight design features an always on 1.4 display and steel bezel, buttons and rear case.
- ULTRAFIT NYLON STRAP- Extremely light-weight (Less than 6 grams), breathable, easily adjustable, and durable. With an elastic dual-layer anti-microbial nylon weave, it provides soft comfort while allowing moisture to escape.
- Trail run VO2 max tracks your cardiovascular fitness level and adjusts based on trail conditions.
- Ultrarun activity with rest timer allows you to log your time spent at aid stations.
- ClimbPro trail enhancements gives you information for descents and flats for additional safety and awareness.
- Use run/walk detection to review after training sessions or races where on course you walked, such as steep climbs.
- See your recovery time and your next recommended workout based on your sleep and wellness data.
- Navigate in even the most challenging environments with multi-GPS support (GNS,GLONASS and Galileo) and barometric altimeter and compass.
- Battery performance with solar charging: up to 65 days in smartwatch mode (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside, 50,000 lux conditions), up to 80 hours in GPS mode (assumes continuous use for entire period in 50,000 lux conditions) and up to 1 year in battery saver mode (all-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.