Item is returnable, but does not qualify for free returns.
Garmin Epix 2 Sapphire GPS Watch
Introducing the Garmin Epix 2 Sapphire GPS watch: your trusted companion for epic adventures! This premium sportswatch supports your active lifestyle with a stunning AMOLED display that shines even under bright sunlight. Enjoy easy access to selections and map features from the responsive touchscreen interface. Keep your adventures going with up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode. No matter the scene, the Garmin Epix 2 Sapphire GPS Watch has what you need to reach your goals!
24/7 Health Monitoring
- Pulse Ox: Uses light beams at your wrist to estimate how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Wrist-based heart rate: Constantly samples heart rate and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. Helps gauge how hard your working during activity.
- Respiration Tracking: See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Stress Tracking: Heart rate variability calculates your stress level score to see if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- Sleep Score and Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring: Optimize your energy reserves using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or need to rest.
- Hydration Tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. Set a goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- Sports Apps: Preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Animated Workouts: Features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen.
- HIIT workouts: use with different timers to track HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals, and more.
- Garmin Coach: Free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to your goals.
- Visual Race Predictor: Provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run.
- PacePro™ Technology: Helps you keep pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course
- VO2 Max: Train smarter with indicators that adjust for trail running and accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- Performance Metrics: View estimated for running dynamics, VO2 Max, recovery advisor and more.
- Real-Time Stamina: Track and manage your exertion and avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- Daily Workout Suggestions: Get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and status.
- Recovery Time: Lets you know when you'll be ready for another hard workout. Accounts for training intensity, stress, daily activity and sleep.
- MTB Dynamic: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to aim for next time.
- Backcountry Ski: Preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing, showing metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- XC Ski Dynamics: Helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts when paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (Sold separately).
- Surf-Ready Features: Works with the Surfline® widget to give you tides, wave height, wind, and surf rating for the five nearest locations.
- Multi-Band GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation sites (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO). Get superior accuracy using technology previously only available to the military. Access multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are weak.
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your trail with an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Ski Maps: Hit the slopes with preloaded topographical maps and use SkiView™ maps to view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 resorts worldwide.
- Golf Courses: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world.
- Round-Trip Routing: Enter a distance you want to travel and get suggested routes that will bring you pack to the starting point.
- Turn-by-Turn Navigation: Follow a route or course with the help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Music Apps: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- Garmin Pay™ Contactless Payments: Breeze through checkout lines with contactless payments through participating providers.
- Safety and Tracking features: Send your live location to contacts when your watch and phone are paired.
- Connect IQ™ Store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the store.
- Power Manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make extending changes on the fly.
- Battery Life: Get up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and 42 hours in GPS mode.
Shop All: Garmin GPS Watches GPS Watches Garmin