Conquer every hour with the Garmin Epix Pro (Gen 2) Sapphire 47mm. Featuring advanced training technology, an LED flashlight and all-day health and wellness tracking, this GPS smartwatch helps you accomplish any task. See it all on a stunning AMOLED display with a battery that lasts up to 16 days in gesture smartwatch mode or up to 42 hours in GPS mode. (47mm edition). Whatever your goals, the Garmin Epix Pro (Gen 2) Sapphire 47mm provides what you need to get there!
- Battery Life: Get up to 16 days of battery life in gesture smartwatch mode and 42 hours in GPS mode.
- Built-in LED Flashlight: Variable light intensities and a red safety light give you greater awareness while you train in the dark and can provide convenient illumination when you need it. Strobe mode can even match your running cadence.
- Gen 5 Wrist-based Heart Rate: New sensor optimizes performance in whatever sport you're playing.
- Hill Score: Measure your capability for running uphill and evaluate your progress over time based on VO2 max and training history.
- Endurance Score: Measures your ability to sustain prolonged efforts and combines training data from all your pursuits to help you understand how training impacts your overall endurance.
- Wrist-Based Running Power: See how much power you're applying to the trail or road so you can manage effort and fine-tune your training.
- Track your Activities: Use a Preloaded activity profile to get data and insights from your active pursuits. Track team sport activities such as soccer, football, racquet sports and more.
- Outdoor Maps+: Subscribe for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topographic maps, downloaded directly to your watch.
- Up Ahead Map Integration: Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead now overlayed on the map, such as aid stations during a race.
- Jet Lag Adviser: Helps to minimize the effects of jet lag with guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise.
- Red Shift Mode: Change display colors to shades of red to better acclimate to darker conditions and reduce sleep cycle disturbance.