Garmin fenix 5s Sapphire Rose Gold White Band GPS Watch
The Garmin fenix 5s Sapphire Rose Gold with White Band GPS-enabled watch provides the most up-to-date technologies in an eye-catching package. This stylish watch can take you from the boardroom to the great outdoors thanks to its multisport functionality and stainless steel finishes on each model. Athletes and adventurers will love the performance features like two complimentary navigation systems, GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for accurate distance and pace tracking. Runners and racers will love the brighter, high-resolution screen that allows them to read their real time stats as well as any incoming notifications. A wrist-based heart rate monitor and VO2 Max estimates help assess activity intensity and progress.
- Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode, and up to 75 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
- Built with an electronic compass.
- Features a high-sensitivity receiver and barometric altimeter.
- Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 meters.
- Features vibration alert, music control and VIRB® control.
- Comes with AC adapter and USB charging/data cable.
- Features sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep).
Advanced Running Features:
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target).
- V02 max estimate and recovery adviser.
- Displays a race predictor, running dynamics and personal records.
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fnix 5 compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fnix 5 estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
- Cadence number of steps per minute.
- Stride length shows your stride length in real time.
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal).
- Compatible with Vector™.
- Multiple bike profiles.
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories).
- Stroke type identification.
- Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories).
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green).
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course).
- Features a digital scorecard.
Outdoor Recreation Features:
- Provides area calculation.
- Features a Hunt/Fish Calendar.
- Provides sun and moon information.
Garmin fenix Watch Comparison